Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any tips for a good shampoo for someone with very fine, weak hair?

I have very thin hair, I use a STRAIGHTENER on my bangs every day, and on all of my hair about 3 times a month. I also blow it dry every morning.





Im looking for a good shampoo that will effectively make it stronger and that isn't too expensive. Ive heard of Nexxus, but where I live, it's like $13.95Any tips for a good shampoo for someone with very fine, weak hair?
For starters, you should consider cutting back on doing such damaging things to your hair! Straightening your bangs every day is going to make them all fall out!





As far as good products, a conditioner would be more helpful in strengthening your hair. I use Biolage conditioning balm that you can get at hair salons. I only use it about once a week and a container will usually last me a few months.





Since your hair is thin, I'd try something volumizing and light like Herbal Essence Body Envy. You can usually get a nice big bottle of it for 5 bucks. Herbal Essence also offers products for damaged hair that should help with strengthening.





Hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment