Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo would you recommend for medium length, brownish/blond thin hair? Please read?

So I've been using redkin, but I have really fine hair, and it just seems to make my hair sort of strawish and slightly frizzy.


Also, my hairs been knotting a lot lately.





I'm looking for a shampoo that will be good for my hair, make it look shiny, and help keep it in line.


What types of shampoos would you recommend? What shampoo would you recommend for medium length, brownish/blond thin hair? Please read?
Nexxus is a great brand, but if you're looking for something cheaper, try Herbal Essences. I like Nexxus more, it makes our type of hair (yes - I suffer too!) thickers and fuller.





Here's a cool trick - shampoo your hair upside down in the shower, as though you were blow drying it over. It'll make it a LOT fuller with very little effort.What shampoo would you recommend for medium length, brownish/blond thin hair? Please read?
They have extra-body or volume shampoo's you could try.


Shampoo's are trial and error, so experiment and see which ones work the best for you.
i would try essence because it makes your hair shiny untangled and non nappy and you could find it at any local store.
Herbal Essences
Vive

No comments:

Post a Comment