Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo will keep my hair hydrated and un-frizzy whilst on holiday?

hey, im off to turkey for two weeks this auair daily.


i know that ty be having to wash my hair daily.


i know that this will drain all of the moisture out of my hair, and my hair goes extremely frizzy in hot weather.


i have straight to waxy hair. Which shampoo and conditioner will keep my hair well hydrated and frizz free in the hot weather?





thanks !


xxWhat shampoo will keep my hair hydrated and un-frizzy whilst on holiday?
Redken All-Soft. Use both the shampoo and the conditioner. It's amazing stuff.





On any shampoo or conditioner, check the ingredients. If you see any form of alcohol listed, do not buy it. Alcohol causes more drying and frizzing. It can be words like ';stearyl alcohol';, meaning ethyl alchohol.What shampoo will keep my hair hydrated and un-frizzy whilst on holiday?
I suggest you use garnier fructis sleek %26amp; shine shampoo and conditioner, it stops your hair getting frizzy when humudity is in the air, and there will be a lot of humudity in turkey, so this will help protect your hair and keep the frizz away!. Also another good thing is they are quite lightweight and cheap to buy, also I would suggest buying a uv protector spray to put in your hair, to block out the harmful uv rays of the sun as this can damage hair also, and make sure you use a really good serum as well. Good luck! :)Hope this helps
anything by Dove %26amp; some moose %26amp; maybe hairpray.

No comments:

Post a Comment