Thursday, January 7, 2010

There's no shampoo in the house and my hair is disguistingly greasy! Can I use shower gel ? ?

Will it work? (I dont mind if it dries it out or whatever, it's just a once off.)There's no shampoo in the house and my hair is disguistingly greasy! Can I use shower gel ? ?
Yes. You can also use washing up liquid too.There's no shampoo in the house and my hair is disguistingly greasy! Can I use shower gel ? ?
It will work but if it has allot of extra skin softeners in it, your hair will actually feel greasy, not dry. Most have the same basic ingredient that is in shampoo, amonium laureth sulfate.


I am a licencesd cosmetologist.
Yep, its OK. Many moons ago my grandmother used to put soap powder in her bath water to soften it. Before the advent of smelly water softeners. Mind you, she only lived to 94
course you can, you can also use washing up liquid, it doesn't hurt to rough it now and again
Yes you can but I don't think it does your hair much good so probably don't want to use it regularly!
yeah, you can use shower gel, it will have the same sort of effect as shampoo.
dish soap works also.
can you not put some water in the old shampoo bottle, shake then pour it onto your bonce, surely get one wash out of it.
yes so will regular old soap
ok, but only if you are a skank.
do you live in a trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment