Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which shampoo is good for really fryed and frizzy hair?

i had my hair chemically magic straightened 3 times and the chemicals damaged my hair i tried lots of things but its still pretty fryed and dry and frizzy.Which shampoo is good for really fryed and frizzy hair?
I LOVE JOHN FREDIA PRODUCTS, THERE CHEAP AND ALSO GREAT FOR ANY KINDA OF HAIR !! IM A BLONDE AND I DYE MY HAIR EVERY THREE WEEKS AND YOU CANT EVEN TELL THAT I DO CAUSE OF THE JOHN FREDIA PRODUCTS.Which shampoo is good for really fryed and frizzy hair?
biologe for thirsty hair ! you*ll still have to cut it ! good luck !
SUNSILK FOR LIFE MIJA!
PANTENE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ONES BUT THEY WORK WONDERS REPAIRED MY HAIR WITHIN WEEKS
Pantene Smooth and Silk shampoo or Infusium 23 for dry damaged hair. They make the TOP3 best list! See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment