Thursday, January 7, 2010

I blow dry my hair almost everyday. Is this a good way to protect my hair? Tresemme Thermal Recovery Shampoo?

so i use tresemme heat tamer spray. and is it better for your hair to set the blowdryer on the warm setting instead of hot? also does the tresemme thermal recovery shampoo and conditioner work to prevent further heat damage?I blow dry my hair almost everyday. Is this a good way to protect my hair? Tresemme Thermal Recovery Shampoo?
uhm first of all try to air dry ur hair as much as u can and its not good for ur hair to wash it everyday try every other day...becuz it drys it out....also the thermal shappoo and the spray will help, but will not get rid of the damage,,,,,answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment