Thursday, January 7, 2010

I just dyed my hair.. How long before I can shampoo it?

I already rinsed out my hair, obviously.. but how long am I supposed to wait before I can shampoo it?





I work in the morning and my scalp is all pink and gross and I really want to wash it!!I just dyed my hair.. How long before I can shampoo it?
Your supposed to wait a day or 2 to let the color really sink in. However, if your skin is becoming irritated from it that is also dangerous. I'd say wash it but don't lavish the shampoo throughout your hair. Just lighty rub your scalp to get rid of any excess color that's resting on your scalp.I just dyed my hair.. How long before I can shampoo it?
you can wash it now. its already set in the color and now you need to take off the extra dye that was not rinsed away by the dye. lol trust me. i kno this stuff because i once dyed my hair over 4 times one day because i wasnt happy with the shade. lol so go ahead and wash it.





(jst a tip- because you probably used a permanent color, you mite want to get a glaze with it. you can get a glaze almost anywhere and get a clear one. it will enhance the shineyness and the color and also make your hair healthy after dying it)
You can shampoo your hair whenever you want. If its permanent, you can wash it all day and night if you wanted to, but it will fade every now and then. For an 8 wash or something, it should be ok to shampoo it right now, but only scrub lightly at the roots and no where else. When i colour my hair, i shampoo it straight after ive rinsed it, but very quickly, just to get rid of excess colour.





xx
After dying your hair, you need to wash it off within 45mins to one hour after application. Then proceed with the conditioner that was provided in the box with the dye colour. The reason your scalp is pink, is because you have had it on too long.


Please have you hair washed a.s.a.p.


Take care.
Since your scalp is pink I assume you did red. It depends on what kind of dye u used. Be aware any shade of red appears to wash out quicker than any other color. If you used a permanant hair color go ahead and wash it using cool water. Only wash it a couple times a week for lasting results.
I was able to wash my hair as soon as I got home from my friends house where we died my hair. try looking on the box and if it doesnt say anything about it, assume you can as soon as your hair dries.
You have an irritation so you should use a little shampoo and LOTS nad LOTS of water to rinse it, Aside the rash I try to wait at least one week so my color will stay longer.
well if you dont want the color to faid i well say 2 times a week. that is how long my friend takes to shampoo it.


hope i helped take care ^_^
24 hours, after u wash out the dye with shampoo and conditioner
go wash it now! dont use a dandrif or clarifying shampoo tho it can take some of the color away tho scince its new.
DO IT NOW ALREADY
gooo wash it now!!
now!!! and use a lot of conditioneer on your tips or youll get split ends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment