Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do i have to shampoo my hair?

well i bleached my hair with 40 volume and then put in green hair dye and blue hair dye. there manic panic. my friend who does his hair said he doesn't wash his hair which i think is nasty. do you have to wash it? or do you wash it but put conditioner in it?Do i have to shampoo my hair?
manic panic is semi permanent, so to make the color last longer, wash it every other or every two days. after the initial application, you shouldn't wash your for 2 days to let the color set. in between washing, you can use dry shampoo.Do i have to shampoo my hair?
if you have hair shorter than two inches not really just use water it's not like it's so thick that you need it. unless you spill soda or something on your hair then no. but if it's long hair then yes you should use shampoo.
WASH IT NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR GREESE!!!!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment