Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can one mix perfume and conditioner/shampoo to make one's hair smell good?

I was thinking of mixing a little bit of my perfume with my conditioner to make my hair smell good for a longer amount of time. Does adding perfume to conditioner keep the conditioner from being effective... or will I produce something that doesn't smell good if I mix perfume and conditioner together?Can one mix perfume and conditioner/shampoo to make one's hair smell good?
Perfumes have oils and alchohol in them, so It will change the hair products. Making your hair either dry or greasy, you never know... I would just spray perfume on the underside of your hair in a ponytail and let it down after if you want to scent your hair. That way it won't frizz or be too strong.Can one mix perfume and conditioner/shampoo to make one's hair smell good?
Wont work! Try herbal essence they have beautiful smelling shampoo and conditioner! Give it a go!
Perfume has a high alcohal content wich could be drying to your hair but they do have hair perfume at walmart
you could only try it - just make a small bach to see what its like first





Cheers
i reckon the scent of the perfume will probably be affected by the scent of the conditioner.. but it shouldn't stunt how affective the conditioner is. I say try mixing a small amount of each together and then see how it goes
I don't think it's good cause perfume has alcohol in it and i dont think that the latter is good for hair
i wouldn't recommend it, it could damage your hair..


buy another shampoo/conditioner that has a stronger, lasting smell.. may i suggest pantene or even herbal essences? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment