Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone suggest a very good shampoo and conditioner for my hair to be very silky, shiny, and smooth .?

I have dark black hair.Can anyone suggest a very good shampoo and conditioner for my hair to be very silky, shiny, and smooth .?
this is a very good answer if you have a BJ's near you buy there shampoo its called Berkley an JensenCan anyone suggest a very good shampoo and conditioner for my hair to be very silky, shiny, and smooth .?
ok i know the best one ever


and i should know


iv used a lot of shampoo's


lol lots and lots


and iv just bought


pantene ice shine shampoo and conditioner


i have never had so many hair compliments ever


its makes my hair so amazing cant keep my hands out of it


seriously try it i have darker hair and irs so shiny now :D used to be so dull


try it noww lol



apply brown rice moisture hair mask, this how to do it just simply wash your hair then apply very small amount and leave it for 30 minutes before you take a bath.The longer to leave it before taking a bath, the better, you can buy it in any department store. It is organic mask derive from rice.
Use a clarifying shampoo (pantene pro V is good) then use an intense leave-in conditioner to make your hair really smooth and shiny (Tresemme is really good).


Another good tip is too wash off your conditioner with cold water to make it really shiny.


Hope this helps :)
aphogee shampoo and conditioner, i use it and thats what i wanted for my hair and i got it with this brand! its not exactly like cheap if you want results you gotta put another $10 into it
There is one at Walgreen's. It comes in a green bottle and it is organic. Ask when you go there. It runs about $10 though. The reason why I got it because it was free after the rebate.
The best shampoo is Head and Shoulders! Trust me! Your hair turn beautiful silky and soft and smooth!!!!








-cynthiaaaa :)
Kerastase shampoo and conditioner is the best but expensive
I use pantene, it doesn't dry out your hair, it makes your hair silky and shiny I like it a lot!
Mane and Tail. It is sold for washing horses. It will do exactly what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment