Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo is preferable for a hair loss and dryness?

after many shampoo brands i've tried, none seems to work well on my hair... apparently, im facing hair loss and dryness now... now, i dont know which shampoo i should stick too... should i try again rejoice, pantene, sunsilk or herbal essence? which one is better? or is better for me to just use baby shampoo as it is less stronger in chemical stuff...?What shampoo is preferable for a hair loss and dryness?
i had the same problem. I tried loads of different brands but none worked. Finally switched to t-gel shampoo after a friends recommendation and it has seriously helped. Tgel is technically for dandruff and scalp psoriasis. It works by treating the health and condition of your scalp. I recently got a good haircut after months of using this shampoo and my hair is looking so healthy and shiny. I also took hair and nail supplements so that helped of course... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment